Great work! Here are some notes:
- Quality settings reason why flashlight wasnt working (worked for me on ultra) -- spot lights use dynamic shadows, so they are replaced with point lights for performance
- Might be nice if the guard caught you if you have the flashlight on
- Use planes for the outer walls, which only have normals on one side, this way you can see through the wall when the camera is outside of it.
- Sound effects for pick ups, hits, etc. would add a lot to the game.
- Challenge would also be nice, potential to mess things up.
- Lagging animations after releasing movement keys are caused by using "has exit time" on the animator controller transitions.